Thursday, March 12, 2009

Learning all about the REAL world of cyberspace is tough

Here's my 1st confession.......I have no idea what I'm doing. I am a 50 yr old stay at home Mom and I am just learning how to get my groove on with blogging and networking. Ok so I'm kinda slow but borderline hip ;) that's supposed to be a little wink right there for all you other grannies!!
Well, I hope I can meet some friends and encourage some folks who just think lifes getting a bit CRAZY out there. So if you agree or disagree that's alright with me, we can still sit down with some coffee or tea and smile and talk about anything that's on your mind.
I have 6 kids so I earned my degree the hard way!! Some of ya'll know what I mean, the rest of you will catch on later. I am married to the love of my life and he still knows how to light my fire,his name is Kindal. We'll be married 22 years this June 6th.
I was born in Tennessee but we live in sweet home Alabama! I love all things southern and country. Well I hope sombody reads this and says to themselves "Hey she sounds normal, I think I'll say Hi" I'm waithing to hear from you ,bye

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Glad to see you here in bloggyland. Look forward to hearing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete